Re: Dropping the "Interface" tab from appearance capplet

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 16:40 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It has been suggested that we remove the interface tab from the
> Appearance capplet.
[...]
> However, before we remove the tab, I suggest we fix the default option
> for the toolbar styles. I would like to see the default setting being
> "Text beside icons".

While I sort of disagree with your choice for the new default (for
reasons of personal preference only, I suspect) I very much agree with
the idea to remove the tab entirely. I'd have ripped it out much sooner
if I had been prepared to face the bloody mess that is bound to happen
in bugzilla afterwards. If you go ahead with this, I surely hope you'll
take that on as well.

Only half-joking,
Jens