Re: libslab plans

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 05:35 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> We can move libslab to its own repository and make both g-c-c and
> gnome-main-menu use it as a submodule.

Uh... or we can make libslab a real library.  Has the API changed very
much lately?  Is there anything that keeps it from being a standalone
library?

[I really want main-menu to be deprecated in favor of gnome-shell plus
gnome-zeitgeist... if that happens and gnome-control-center ends up
being the only user of libslab, well, I guess we could move the
repository around again.]

  Federico