Re: Ungnomifying the control center

SVN head now doesn't link to the gnome libraries, except for the shell
and the resurrected font viewer.

The font viewer should be straight-forward to degnomify if someone
wants to do it. It's mainly a question of porting from gnome-vfs to
gio, and of getting rid of gnome_lookup_icon_sync().

For the shell, I think Bastien's suggestion of just not compiling it
by default is the way to go.

Soren