Re: merging keyboard & keyboard shortcuts

On 3 Apr 2008, at 11:37, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

I think we should just try to get a bunch of users together, and do a
card sorting exercise to see if they can tell us where *they* expect to
find things...

<http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/card_sorting_a_definitive_guide>

sounds good for getting to decisions like this one, so who volunteers to
set it up? :-)

It's the sort of thing it would probably be ideal to do at one or more GNOME User Groups (preferably ones where all the 'users' weren't just hackers)... sadly there isn't one anywhere near me :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team