Re: Guideline for learning Linux desktop

On 11 May 2008, at 23:48, Michael Eser wrote:

My computer was given to me without any instruction. I would like to know where I can get instruction in learning. Is there some kind of course in these names Linux gnome and Debian?Please relate with me as someone who is just beginning or advise where to find help please? Tkank you kindly, Mike Eser

Completely the wrong place to ask, but there are no shortage of books and online tutorials for Debian, GNOME and Linux that a simple Google search will turn up. E.g.:

<http://www.aboutdebian.com/>

<http://library.gnome.org/users/user-guide/stable/>

<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Debian-GNU-Linux-Bible-Wiley/dp/0764576445/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210957911&sr=1-1 >

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team