Re: desktop effects tab in appearance capplet

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 16:18 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:
>

> >  Alternatively, we could have a standard gconf key. We already have:
> >
> >  /desktop/gnome/interface/enable_animations
> >
> >  which could be used for this purpose.
>
> No, that key backs the enable-animations setting of GTK+.
> Please don't overload gconf keys needlessly.

How about "/desktop/gnome/interface/desktop_effects" then?

In my mind though, "desktop effects" pretty much covers animations as
well.

(Out of interest, what does gtk-enable-animations cover? The
documentation seems to be rather unspecific)

Regards,

Thomas