Re: the state of control-center help

> I notice that the latest round of reshuffling tabs between capplets
> left the docs behind.
> The mouse capplet help talks about a no longer existing pointer
> capplet,  the keyboard
> capplet help talks about a layout options tab (which has been turned
> into a secondary dialog),
> the appearance capplet has no working docs at all...
>
> Would it be worthwhile to make 'working docs for all capplets' a goal
> for 2.24 ?

yes, definitely we want to have up-to-date docs,the problem is who is
going to write them. I talked with Thomas at FOSDEM and we didn't know
who was responsible for the docs, I even thought it was the gnome-doc
team, so whatever we can do to fix this situation, let's do it :-)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>