Re: RandR branches

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 15:52 -0400, Ken VanDine wrote:
> I noticed the branches have seen some activity.  What is the current
> status?  What needs to be done to merge it to trunk?

yes, what's missing? It would be great to have the branch merged to
trunk ASAP so that it gets proper testing during the 2.23.x releases.

So, is the branch ready to be merged? Even if some details are missing,
I'd prefer to have them fixed while the code is developed and tested in
trunk
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>