Re: RandR branches
- From: Ken VanDine <ken vandine org>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: federico novell com, gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RandR branches
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:52:56 -0400
I noticed the branches have seen some activity. What is the current
status? What needs to be done to merge it to trunk?
On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 19:31 +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Yesterday I created randr-12 branches in
> Those branches as far as I know contain all patches, except the Ubuntu
> one that adds a revert dialog.
> A couple of things are missing before it should be merged to trunk,
> but the code should be good to review if people want to do that.
> The missing things include:
> - no translation support
> - no namespacing of new gnome-desktop API
> When logins come back, I'll be adding those things, then merge to
> gnomecc-list mailing list
> gnomecc-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev