Re: Display configuration capplet
- From: Bryce Harrington <bryce canonical com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: seb128 ubuntu com, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>, gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Display configuration capplet
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:20:29 -0800
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 02:19:38PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:
> > On 20 Feb 2008, at 08:39, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > >> How does one reconfigure the monitor layout (such as if you wish to
> > > switch the left monitor to the right)?
> > Drag and drop to arrange the monitor layout, I'd imagine (hope)-- same
> > as the Mac et al...
> Yes, dnd is the plan. Although we probably need a more accessible
> alternative, too.
> Does OS X have any other way to control monitor placement ?
Perhaps the most intuitive accessible way would be to allow tabbing
between the boxes in the canvas, and using the arrow keys to move the
current selection left, up, etc.?
] [Thread Prev