Re: [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion
- From: Denis Washington <dwashington gmx net>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, gnomecc-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:54:52 +0100
On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 13:44 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 19:20 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Le samedi 13 octobre 2007, �4:25 +0200, Francesco Fumanti a �it :
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > During the accessibility summit last weekend, an new accessibility
> > > application called Mousetweaks was presented:
> > > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00022.html
> > >
> > > In order to make it more gnome conform, its user interface will probably
> > > have to be reviewed. I prepared a wiki page for that purpose which should
> > > provide most relevant informations:
> > > http://live.gnome.org/mousetweaks/usability
> > I don't know if control center people are aware of this effort, so I'm
> > cc'ing them: all this has some impact on the current capplets.
> we are discussing about an 'input devices' capplet, so not sure how this
> fits in. Maybe we should look at how mousetweaks could be integrated
> into this new capplet, although it would add lots of settings just for
> the mouse.
> Any other comments?
I have made a mockup that integrates Mousetweaks settings into the mouse
I hope I haven't forgotten everything. Comments?
] [Thread Prev