Re: Can't compile gnomecc and keybindings capplet shows empty

On 20.11.2007 15:40, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Nelson_Ben=EDtez_Le=F3n?= wrote:
Hi!, I svn checkout version 2.20.0 of gnomecc, and when doing 'make'
it fails at compiling gnome-settings-daemon with the following linker
error:

 /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgstinterfaces-0.10
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I would appreciate help on fixing that...

Looks like you're lacking the development package for
gst-plugins-base. configure is supposed to check that,
though...

But given that my purpose on compiling gnomecc was only to try a
patch[1] on the keybindings capplet, I entered the capplet directory
and did 'make' and everything went fine, but when I run the compiled
gnome-keybinding-properties binary, the capplet shows empty with
no keybindings to edit. So I also would like some help in how
could I make the keybindings of my system to show in my compiled
capplet...

[...]

[1] The patch I want to try is from bug 165343

That patch is against g-s-d, not the keybindings capplet.

Jens