Re: Keyboard a11y tab

> > It's right that having external windows for less frequently used options
> > is a good solution, that's why I took that path in my first mockup. But
> > the separation between the options that are in the tab and those in the
> > external window should make sense somehow, and I think separating the
> > beeping settings from the actual keyboard a11y features is a bit of an
> > artificial separation. But maybe we can find something to put in an
> > external window that makes more sense. Suggestions are welcome.
> >
> as you said, windows for less frequently used options (or extended
> options) is ok, but for this dialog, it seems wrong. And I really like
> the expanders solution, and, AFAIK, doesn't break any HIG rule, so I
> guess it is the way to go

Yeah, the expanders are OK. As it takes up a comparatively small amount
of vertical space, we could even think about moving mouse keys there,
which would mean one tab less.

We may also need expanders in the a11y tab of the mouse capplet I mocked
up [1], as there are some mousetweaks options I haven't added there
afaik, and the tab is already quite large now.

What do you think?

Denis

[1] http://ultimum-projekt.de/mockups/mouse.html