Re: new "Add layout" dialog
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>, Control Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: new "Add layout" dialog
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:03:58 +0100
On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 16:05 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> does the HIG say something about this? I recall some apps doing
> something similar, but can't remember right now which ones...
No, I can't think of anything in the HIG that specifically covers this
sort of thing.
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com GNOME Desktop Group
http://ie.sun.com +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev