Re: Remove "detachable toolbar" option from the ui properties capplet (Bug #408295)
- From: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: Control Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Remove "detachable toolbar" option from the ui properties capplet (Bug #408295)
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:11:32 -0400
On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 16:00 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Heya,
> > Any comments before I get this committed?
> Absolutely agree, but we're going to have to think carefully about the
> value of this capplet now that it will only have 3 options on it. We can
> either try and move the options to somewhere else, or add some new
> options. Icons in buttons springs to mind as an option people may find
> useful, and fits nicely next to the icons in menus option.
One word. Appearance.
] [Thread Prev