Issues with the preferred applications capplet

Here are some issues I noticed with the preferred applications capplet
in 2.19.3.

- "Multimedia Player" is a bit vague - the combobox lists both music players and
  video players. What is this used for, and would it be better to have separate
  preferences for music and video ?

- The labels in the "Accessibility" tab are not very good, imo. Neither "Visual"
 nor "Mobility" are application categories, really.

- On the a11y tab, when the selected app is not "Custom", the  command entry
 is not editable, but still appears to be visually. It would be
better to make the
 entry insensitive in that case. The same goes for the command entries in the
 other tab too, actually.

- I don't think we need three new menu items related to preferred a11y apps,
 "Preferred Assistive Technology" is just a duplicate of "Preferred
Applications",
 and "Mobility AT" and "Visual AT" have inscrutable names that make them
 totally useless.
 Also, these three don't have the necessary categories in their
desktop files to
 fit into the categorization of the shell.

Matthias