Re: GUADEC meeting summary

Le vendredi 20 juillet 2007, à 16:25 +0200, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> others:
> 	* should we use the categories for capplets in the menu? At least, for
> people using the whole menu instead of the shell, it wouldn't be so
> cluttered

It could be tried, but, at least for myself, I have a hard time locating
capplets with categories. But if you want to try it, do it before UI
freeze :-)

> 	* some people suggested removing typing break and just rely on workrave
> (very popular it seems).

Why? The current stuff is simple and working well. Any reason to remove
it?

> 	* there is code in gnome-menus that is specific to
> gnome-control-center, so it could perfectly be moved to g-c-c

+1 for me :-) I'll make the necessary changes in gnome-menus when you're
ready.
(it's not code, it's the menu files)

> 	* merge desktop effects (from compiz) with display capplet

Errr. And what will happen when metacity has a working composite
manager? Or when people want to use another composite manager? This
should probably not be compiz-specific.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.