Re: [g-a-devel] Accessibility in Preferred Applications

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 10:18 -0600, George Kraft IV wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 15:20 +0000, Luca Cavalli wrote:
> > If you are planning to add also other AT options
>
> Luca,
>
> I have completed the screen reader, magnifier, and on screen keyboard
> sections.  I'm now working on a selection list for other ATs not in
> those three primary categories.  Please take a look at the latest screen
> shot.
>
> http://www.cactus.org/~gk4/gnome/prefapps.png

So far it looks nice :)

> Should I backup or proceed completing this last portion of code for the
> selection list?

My prevous post is still valid. My only warry is not to put too much
stuff in this applet. If you think the list fits well with the overall
applet go on (any mockup yet?). Anyway I would like to see cc
maintainers' option too.

> Thanks,
>
> George (gk4)

Ciao,