Re: Mouse Cursors in Theme Preferences

--- Sebastien Bacher <seb128 debian org> wrote:

> I think the themes tab makes sense for the themes
> capplet and the mouse
> capplet too. The mouse capplet would look weird
> without that tab though.

Add a button to the bottom of the mouse preferences
tool to open the Themes preferences tool, the same way
the Keyboard preferences tool has a button to open
Accessibility.

> Maybe the mouse and keyboard capplets should be
> merged to an "input
> capplet" and then the themes can be moved?

I think that would have too many tabs.

> Making possible for the theme index to list a mouse
> cursor seems a good
> idea to me. No need to have a "cursor theme" tab

I'm not sure that's a good idea. The mouse pointer is
important for accessibility reasons, so users may want
to choose a theme and then specify an alternate
pointer to use.