Re: Cursor themes path.

On 9/6/06, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz synaptia net> wrote:

 It uses the same section than icon themes, so when you unpack the cursor
themes on ~/.icons (which is the only way to install cursor themes as user),
you get new entries in the gnome-themes-preferences icon theme's list, that
are not icon themes.

The way this usually works is that the cursor theme lives in a
"cursors" directory
below the icon theme. E.g. we have /usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/cursors;  and for
cursor-only themes, we keep the same structure, ie there is a
/usr/share/icons/LBluecurve/cursors.

Hope this helps,

Matthias