Re: Flexible multiple AT app configuration

George Kraft IV wrote:
Is Henrik's proposed "Assistive Technology Applications" dialog a new
gnome feature instead of the existing "Assistive Technology
Preferences", or the previously proposed "Preferred Applications"
enhancement?  Or is Henrik's proposal an Ubuntu feature?  Should I
continue working on 350263?

My suggestion would be for this to be an enhancement to "Assistive Technology Preferences" but incorporating the features discussed at the Boston summit and described in bug 350263. We are basically looking to do the same thing but I'm trying to find a more flexible approach that will answer some of the concerns raised.

I'm describing my initial thoughts on this list in a hope that we can arrive at a solution that works for everyone so we don't have to make an Ubuntu-only feature. These are just sketches and I don't have any volunteers to code it yet (and I don't have the needed skills myself).

Henrik