Re: [Patch] Clear button for Control Center
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Rodney Dawes" <dobey novell com>
- Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Clear button for Control Center
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:09:28 -0500
On 12/18/06, Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 16:21 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Another disadvantage of the pseudo-button is that it does not behave
> like an active ui element in that it does not have any prelight or other
> indication of clickability.
Have you filed a bug against libsexy for this? I'm sure it's a trivial
fix, and if it would make things that much better, it should be done.
It is still pretty questionable ui, even with the prelighting.
Why work on improving something that was a bad idea to begin with ?
][Date Next] [Thread Prev