Re: gnome-control-center's future

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 13:46 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> About the slab libs (libtile and libslab), I think it would be nice to
> integrate them into existing libraries. libslab is probably better put
> in already-existing g-c-c libraries (we have a few), but libtile, what
> about proposing it for GTK/libgnome?

We can't put libslab in g-c-c. The main-menu needs it also, so that
would cause the panel depending on g-c-c scenario. We can probably
propose to put both libraries in libgnomeui though, and go from there.
The panel and g-c-c both can easily depend on libgnomeui, without
getting into any weird circular dep issues.

-- dobey