Re: keyboard + keybindings capplet

(Resent without attacments, since it got stuck in the queue)

Two things I'd like to throw into this discussion are

a) We need global input method configuration, using a system
like scim. This should be grouped together with the keyboard
and keybinding capplets, if we are forming groups. I'll attach
screenshots of the scim configuration dialogs that we currently
have in Fedora (the scim setup dialog clearly needs a lot of love)

b) IMO, before we are starting to rearrange things like this, we
should make sure that they actually work in a reasonable way
- see the recent d-d-l discussion about global keybindings.

Matthias