Re: capplet status

On 17 Jul 2001 17:28:29 -0400, Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> I'm not putting that stuff in the UI, since that's Metatheme material.
> Question: does the Metatheme sound plugin handle the task of loading all
> the event sounds during login? If not, I suppose I will have to add all
> that ugly code in to handle that stuff *sigh*.

*Sigh*. Not to sound negative, but what metatheme sound plugin? It was
brought up once during our Boston planning session and we decided it was
too much work to bother with right now. I really don't want to add a new
plugin right before the release and all. Can we talk about this on IRC
sometime soon to decide the most painless way of handling sound events?

> I thought I made that change a few days ago. At least, when I start up a
> bonobo-confified capplet from within gnomecc, I get the right title.

Sorry, didn't realize you had done it...I have vague memories of having
a discussion with you about it, oh well.