capplet status

* everything in control-center-plus: These capplets have been unchanged
since the stable control-center, so they should be mostly fine. The
enhancements might need backporting, since this is the first I've heard
of them.

* background: Mostly done. Needs bug-fixing for a couple of rendering
glitches.

* screenaver: Feature-complete, but buggy in its interaction with
xscreensaver. I need to talk to hovinen about how best to kick
xscreensaver's ass.

* keyboard: I have a port to bonobo-conf that I need to convert to the
new libcommon code before committing. It's simple enough that this
should not be much of a problem. This does not include the merging with
the gkb applet; that would be several days of work.

* rollback: Needs to be disabled since not all the capplets use the
bonobo-conf/xml archiver.

* mouse: Works just dandy.

* sound: Testbed for bonobo-conf backend. Seems to work for the most
part, but I have no idea how hovinen is going to handle event sounds.

* default-applications: This is the same code as is distributed in patch
form with Ximian Gnome, so pretty much ok.

* the shell: Needs UI love and HTML tweaking. Am working on it. Also
needs to set the PropertyControl dialog titles correctly, I have code
that I can modify to do that.

* nautilus view: I have no idea, I don't use nautilus.

* libcapplet: Needs to set a sane default size for the dialogs. Half of
them are starting at really ugly sizes right now.