control center UI

I was just thinking of a simple idea for control center and figured I'd
share it. Why not access the control center and ximian setup tools
through the bare nautilus window without any dressings other than back,
etc... Display the control center with gtkhtml as the current beta. If I
click on something like "gtk theme selector" have it load that into the
same nautilus window. If I decide that was the wrong choice, I just have
to hit back. However, like most html/web interfaces, I ought to be able
to right click on that "gtk theme selector" and open it in dialog. A
full nautilus window with back, etc.. isn't needed for this window since
it's already at the end of the road. I've heard others share similar
thoughts on this matter but I felt I should voice my view too.