Re: An Idea

> PROJECT IDEA:
> I have an idea for a project that I'd like to put before the workshop.
> A kind of Visual Shell.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I
> have done alot of preliminary research and design but need help with the
> user interface.  I'd like to make it portable to any toolkit and OS.

This sounds interesting. Have you thought about using the Mozilla XPFE
code as a base for this?

I'm personally interested in a this shell so I could plug a few modules
in to make _my_ idea of what a PIM should be by including gnome-card, an
e-mail client, Gabby, think, etc. And be able to place them in frames
etc, how I want them.

My C and C++ skills are non-existant however I have the time and skills
to help with documentation, user interface development and web
development.

Clayton

--
Clayton Scott			T: (613) 688-0500