Re: (g)LyX added to word processor list?

Svante Signell wrote:

> A gtk version would be wonderful (gLyX). With a GPL'ed GUI tookit LyX can
> be distributed by RedHat, Caldera, Debian, Suse, etc together with the
> gnome environment. The people developing LyX are making it X-library
> independent: http://www.devel.lyx.org/devel/gui-indep.html

I thought I heard rumors of this once but maybe the project is defunct.  I
personally have my hands full with gnome-filer, but think this would be a
*wonderful* idea--at least until QT *really* becomes open source.

Regards,

Dave

--
David Orme                                       LINUX...
david@coconut-palm-software.com          ...it already goes there