[gnome-women] 1st event of Linux and Free Software Team, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki-Greece

Hello my friends,

Dunno if this is the correct place to mail this.
I had a talk at the University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki-Greece) about how to use GNOME (some basics) and how to contribute to our community. I also mentioned about Outreach Program for Women and until now I had 2 women that wrote me mail asking for more info.

I wrote a short report
http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis/2013/10/26/linux-team-pamak-no1/

You can see some pictures there.

Also there a video (in Greek) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f2-IPtviD4

Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.
The difference between fiction and reality is fiction has to make sense.