From: "Efstathios Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios gmail com>
To: gnome-women-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:28:31 PM
Subject: [gnome-women] GNOME women team from Greece

Hello,

Last weekend, we had the first meeting of a small team in my city. I'll
help them with their first meetings etc until someone will take over
(and I won't have to organize them).

The fisrt meeting was to know each other, explain what is GNOME women
and the reason to have such team. We had a small intro about OPW and if
they want to join, what is the procedure.

The  post to our blog is http://gnome.gr/2013/10/07/gnome-women-no1/
And also the biggest FOSS blog reposted us (although lately they post
more politics than FOSS):
http://osarena.net/greekcommun/h-ellinofoni-omada-gnome-women-xekinise.html

I'm in touch with everyone if they want to apply for OPW (I tell them to
write to the opw-list for more info and guidance).
They might organize a release party for 3.10.

I was asked to have a 15-20 mins talk about GNOME next week (when I have
more news I'll inform everyone). I plan to mention GNOME Women and OPW.

Since I don't know what you do, I would like to help me boost the team a
little bit so they'll act themselfs.
Thanks in advance.
Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.
The difference between fiction and reality is fiction has to make sense.