Re: [gnome-women] Outreach Program for Women internships

Hi all!

My university already knows about the program now and we will put posters around the faculties this week! I wanted to give a talk too, but I have had some personal problems I have to solve and I do not know if I will still be able to. Anyway, if I am not able to do it for this round, I will do it for the next :-).

Good luck to all the potenciall interns!
Patricia.