Re: [gnome-women] IRC meeting

Hi all,

Anyone from India who's joining? I guess it is the perfect time.

Cheers,
Neha

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM, yrazes <yrazes gmail com> wrote:
I will be there!!

Julita

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
I'll also be a little late. Hopefully I will make it by fifteen minutes after!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
I have a project presentation for my Master's at 10am (Rio de Janeiro).
I'll probably show up a bit late, but I hope I make it in time to join you guys :)

Fabiana