[gnome-women] get your blog added to the Women in Free Software planet!

Hi all,

James Vasile, who maintains http://planeteria.org/wfs/ asked me to let women in the GNOME community know that all women who contribute to free software (and sometimes blog about it) are welcome to add their blogs to the Women in Free Software planet. Please e-mail him at james at hackervisions dot org providing RSS to your blog or feed you want to get aggregated.

We are announcing Outreach Program for Women participants for January - April 2013 tomorrow, and since they will be working with many different free software organizations, we will be aggregating their blogs on that planet, in addition to the planets specific to each participant's organization.

Thanks,
Marina