[gnome-women] Free & Open Source Software Booth at Grace Hopper Conference

Hi Women in Free & Open Source Software!

We have a booth to represent free software at Grace Hopper[1] this year!

If you will be there and are willing to help out, even if only for a few hours, please let me know! You don't have to be an expert, just willing to talk about free software, your experience, and point people in the right direction.

If you won't be there, but have some stickers or handouts about your project that you'd be willing to send, we'd love to have them!

For more info on signing up or sending swag, please see the wiki page:
 http://systers.org/systers-dev/doku.php/ghc12fossbooth.

A bit of history: I noticed a few years that there were lots of company booths at Grace Hopper but no booths where women could go ask about free and open source software and while some of the companies that work with open source software were represented, none of the free software projects had a booth. So I asked, and Grace Hopper generously gave us a free booth. It went well and they've generously continued o work with us. This is the third year they've given us a booth. They've also added an Open Source Day on Saturday.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stormy

[1] http://gracehopper.org/2012/
[2] http://systers.org/systers-dev/doku.php/ghc12fossbooth