Re: [gnome-women] Fwd: GNOME Journal Issue 17 Status Updates Needed (And Editors Wanted!)

Hi all,

That's my first post on the list :o)

It's just to say that I'm willing to help with editing. I'm not very self-confident of writing stuff for the moment ;o)

Cheers,
Rayna

2009/10/23 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

> We'll also need a handful of editors to review the articles, including
> structure, grammar and spelling.  Our editors work with the writers and ask
> questions for clarity.

I'm willing to help with editing as needed. I need a bit of notice,
but I do have some experience in that area. :-)

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager

"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

Membre de l'April - Promouvoir et défendre les logiciels libres

PhD Student
"Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics"
Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) of Munich

What happens when you've worked too long in the lab :
*You wonder what absolute alcohol tastes like with orange juice.
*Warning labels invoke curiosity rather than caution.
*The Christmas nightout reveals scientists can't dance, although a formula for the movement of hands and feet combined with beats per min is found scrawled on a napkin by a waiter the next day.
*When you have twins, you call one of them John and the other - Control.