[gnome-women] Fwd: GNOME Journal Issue 17 Status Updates Needed (And Editors Wanted!)

Oops, typed in the wrong email address (sorry!)

Paul

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Subject: GNOME Journal Issue 17 Status Updates Needed (And Editors Wanted!)
To: gnome-journal-list gnome org, gnome-women gnome org

Hi GNOME Journal and GNOME Women team!

GNOME Journal Issue 17 (Women in GNOME) is one week away from articles being due!  I just wanted to check-in and see how the articles are coming.  Articles are due 11/1 and editors will a week to ten days to review and then we have a few days for formatting in our CMS.

We'll also need a handful of editors to review the articles, including structure, grammar and spelling.  Our editors work with the writers and ask questions for clarity.

I'm very excited about this issue and if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Paul

PS - Stormy or Marina - if any of the writers are not subscribed to the GNOME Women list can you please forward?  Thanks!