Re: [gnome-women] GNOME Journal - Bios needed

Hanna Wallach is a senior postdoctoral research associate at the
University of Massachusetts Amherst, working on Bayesian inference for
machine learning problems. In her not-so-spare time, Hanna has
contributed to both GNOME and Debian, and is involved in several
projects that encourage women to participate in free software
development. Her favourite food is kale.