[gnome-women] GNOME Journal - Bios needed

For those of you who wrote articles for the upcoming GNOME Journal - Women In Open Source edition, I need a short one to sentence bio for each of you.  If you need examples please look at past GJ articles at http://www.gnomejournal.org/archives/ and there is almost always an "About the Author" blurb at the end of the article.

If you can reply back to this thread, or the GJ list or email me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Paul