[gnome-women] Membership and Blogs

I hope that all the women on this list are already members of the GNOME
Foundation. If not, I encourage you to become members:
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/

Also, planet.gnome.org is probably the most visible part of the GNOME
community. If you contribute to GNOME at all and you have a blog, please
do ask Jeff to add it to the planet.

If you don't have a blog yet, you might want to get one at
blogs.gnome.org. gnome-web-list gnome org is probably the best place to
ask about getting a blogs.gnome.org blog, though I think Jonathan
Blandford is the admin for the blogs.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com