Misspelled word

Hey guys I thought it ironic that these two sentences were together.

Finely crafted

Every aspect of GNOME 3 has been crafted to fit together as a harmoneous whole, so that it offers a consistent and integrated experience. We have paid a huge amount of attention to detail, resulting in a smooth and polished product that is satisfying to use and beautiful to behold.

Harmoneous is misspelled Harmonious is the correct spelling.

Not trying to nitpick… just updating you.

Sincerely,

Steven W. Fizer

Owner/Operator

Fizer Computronics