broken link

Greetings,

The web page "GNOME Desktop System Administration Guide" <https://help.gnome.org/admin/system-admin-guide/stable/> offers a link "Default favorite applications" <https://help.gnome.org/admin/system-admin-guide/stable/dconf-favorite-applications.html.en>, which alas tells me

    Not Found

    The requested URL
    /admin/system-admin-guide/stable/dconf-favorite-applications.html.en
    was not found on this server.?

HTH. If you need to contact me, please cc me in your reply, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Terry.