$.cookie is not a function

Hi there,

I'm was getting used to use the site extensions.gnome.org to get and
install my gnome extensions, but for a few weeks now the site isn't
working for me anymore.

It loads the page (backgound, header, footer and menu), but the center
of the page remains empty. I can select entries from the menu, but only
about shows something in the center of the page.

According to the error console of firefox, I get an error:

$.cookie is not a function

I found this page:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4034190/cookie-is-not-a-function

So, you might want to install the $.cookie plugin for jquery, if that
really is the problem.

Yours,

Sebastian