new section "ideas"?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to suggest an idea for a new section on the gnome-extension website. Since I have many ideas for new usefull extensions, but no knowledge in making them, I would really appreciate a list, where users without skills in programming but with ideas can propose new extensions, which then could be realized by people knowing how to do it.

In this way the cooperation between users like me and the "extension-makers" could be improved and more and more extensions could grow.

What do you think?

Eric