Re: gnome.org accounts

On 04/14/2011 04:03 PM, Allan Day wrote:
I'm trying to develop some guidelines on giving accounts for the new
Word Press site [1]. Suggestions would be welcome.

The installation includes a number of user account types, including
Subscriber, Administrator, Editor, Author and Contributor. Can we
rationalise this? Administrator and Author should probably be enough...
So I think there are three types of account we could have:
A - Allowed to do everything, including adding new users
B - Creating new pages or editing existing ones
C - Adding news stories
- Andreas