Re: Hugely inefficient use of screen space on developer.gnome.org

John Lindgren wrote:

> I make use of the Gnome website on a regular basis for referencing
> various API documentation, and I would like to protest the recent
> styling changes which make the site nearly unusable because of the small
> amount of text that can fit on the screen.  Please look at this screenshot:
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/upmu8fcbpo

You're right; the stylesheet was not developed specifically for
developer.gnome.org and many elements are not yet styled properly,
this is getting fixed step by step from feedback like yours.

I reduced font size and line height of the API index pages, could you
tell me how it is for you now?

Thanks,

        Fred

[also bugs about developer.gnome.org can be filed on bugzilla,
 against the "website" product]