Re: Gnome website

El dv 29 de 10 de 2010 a les 07:54 -0500, en/na Paul Cutler va escriure:
> No, it's still Lucas, I have enough on my plate.  :)  (Though I have
> been trying to help where I can).
>

> What I'd like to see is Vinicius finish his Wordpress port so we can
> compare the translation workflow between the two.  If we're going to
> schedule a meeting I'd recommend it be after we have both test
> instances up to discuss testing criteria.
>

> In my opinion, I think we need to be honest with ourselves that after
> 4(!) years with too many starts and stops with Plone, it might not be
> the right choice - we just don't have enough Plone knowledge within
> the GNOME community to launch it much less maintain it.   But, I am
> very sensitive to the needs of our localization community, and we need
> to do a thorough review between the two.

Yes I fully understand the 4 years of waiting, that's why that now that
I have a small knowledge on Plone I could fill the gap of the "enough
Plone knowledge within the GNOME community".

I also fully agree on waiting for Vinicius to finish up it's WordPress
work.

Let me finish some things and I will send a reply with what we come up
with the Open Session here in the Plone Conference.

Cheers,