Re: Gnome website

No, it's still Lucas, I have enough on my plate.  :)  (Though I have been trying to help where I can).

What I'd like to see is Vinicius finish his Wordpress port so we can compare the translation workflow between the two.  If we're going to schedule a meeting I'd recommend it be after we have both test instances up to discuss testing criteria.

In my opinion, I think we need to be honest with ourselves that after 4(!) years with too many starts and stops with Plone, it might not be the right choice - we just don't have enough Plone knowledge within the GNOME community to launch it much less maintain it.   But, I am very sensitive to the needs of our localization community, and we need to do a thorough review between the two.

Paul