Gnome.org and Plone work group

Hi,

I'm follow the entire process of Gnome.org new website, before Plone
was choosen, but I never has the opportunity to contribute to make
things happen.

I don't know why Plone is not yet in use by Gnome.org but now I have
some spare time to contribute.
So, I'm voluntary to work on this project and help you to develop code
and manage the Plone installation and server.

I'm a member of Brazilian Python Association [1] and also do some
voluntary work for APyB where whe use Plone sites to host Association
website and PyCon Brazil [2] website.

I don't know how is the process to decide if Plone will be the choice
for Gnome.org or will be suppressed by WordPress, but if Plone stay in
game, count with me to help make things done.

Cheers,

[1] http://associacao.python.org.br
[2] http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br

--