Re: Plone Status?

Plone guy here.
Could someone point out a checklist of the Plone specific tasks?

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Johannes Raggam <raggam-nl adm at> wrote:
hey,

a short update from me:
i had short time in the last weeks, although i commited myself to do
some polishing on the gnome-wgo startpage. i'll do that soon.

my plan is also to try a dry upgrade to plone 4 and see if everything
works as expected. plone4 has some really cool features and it would be
nice to keep up with it. but thats not a priority for now.

for the gnome3 website: in my opinion, plone can be used for this. but
if there is not much dynamic content and no community features - just a
showcase - maybe then plone is too much for this..

so long,
hannes